Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm a Lazy Photographer.

Which is why I haven't been posting lately. But because this is going in my Etsy shop, I had to take pictures, so I can show you this gorgeous Hall teapot that I picked up at a yard sale last weekend. I was so excited because teapots almost always have chips, cracks, or missing lids. This one is near perfect!



I'm not sure if I posted a picture of this cream and sugar set before. I found them, (in like new condition!) a year or two ago at a church rummage sale. I bought them with the intention of selling them, but have had trouble letting them go because I love them. After a year of sitting on my buffet unused, I decided it was time to part with them. Anyone else have this problem?

1 comment:

Beck said...

I *love* that tea pot! I have been looking for one for us to have a tea party (off and on) since we returned from FL with our tea cups! :) This makes me wanna keep searching!
~Terri in Beck's acct